Thursday, 7 July 2016

Art Dump #4 (Jul. 7)


It's been awhile since I last did one of these, so here we go! You can view the last one here.

Rowan and Aelin in this made up scene that I thought of. Done in May.

Rhysand with nice colours. Gotta redo it. May.
Studied Alex Colville's Horse and Train. May.
Rhysand from ACOMAF. I really like this one. June.
hehehe more Rhysand. May.
Noah and Echo from Pushing the Limits. May.

Ryan and Beth from Dare You To. June.
Lockscreen with quote from ACOMAF. July.

I didn't get a lot of time to doodle or anything like that these couple of months because of finals. But here are some of the main things that I did and well are good enough to show you guys hahaha. I need to draw more now especially since it's summer. Thanks for checking this out!

Keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: