Friday, 29 April 2016

Art Dump #3 (Apr. 29)


Once again, it's been about two months since the last art dump, so here we go. You can view the last one here.

Another Kaz, but this one got like recognition from Leigh herself. Feb 2016.

A Hershey Kiss for art class. Feb 2016.

Headshots of the characters from Seven Ways We Lie. Feb 2016.

Drawing for class of Harry coming out of a book. Mar 2016.

Kell and Rhy from A Darker Shade of Magic. Feb 2016.

Beau from The Love That Split The World. Mar 2016.

A leaf and cast shadow for class. Feb 2016.

Jest from Heartless. Apr 2016.

Some Haikyuu children. Apr 2016.

Jamie from A Study in Charlotte. Apr 2016.

Elias Veturius from An Ember in the Ashes. Mar 2016.
Amani from Rebel of the Sands. Mar 2016.
Redraw of The Island cover by S. Usher Evans. Apr 2016.
So yep, February, March and April were definitely art and book months, but from here on out, I don't think I'll have a lot of free time. *cries* So I definitely think I've improved a bit since last time. I've diversified my technique, and actually drew a girl for once. *cheers* There's a couple of other pieces I did for school, but I didn't add them here because well they weren't all that good lol. I think I can/should improve my sketchiness since it's kind of all over the place.

That's it for this bi-monthly edition of this art dump! Let me know what you think and how I can further improve either in the comments or on twitter! Thanks for stopping by! I sincerely appreciate it! <3

Keep creating!

6 comments:

  1. That Harry art is SO BEAUTIFUL. I WANT IT ON MY WALL :D Love all of your art!

    Xander @ Forever Bookish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! If you want you can always DM me over on Twitter and I can send you a scan! :)

      Delete
  2. EM HOW DO YOU DO THIS. It's amazing, and I'm seriously in awe. You have such a talent. Keep it up! I love these posts so much. That AEITA one is SO GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS AVA! I can always send you a scan of the AEITA one, just DM on Twitter :)

      Delete
  3. I love seeing what others portray as art especially book character's I'm trying to get into drawing and trying to find my style. ;) But usually I practice and draw lyric collages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss I love it too! I'm still trying to find my style too! I love drawing people! Keep up the practicing! <3

      Delete

Comment: